    for myself, so I wonder if the Visual Express edition would be an outcome to
    do some selfstudy.

    Marc Wentink

    Marc, Nov 30, 2007

  2. Marc

    Koen Guest

    Hi Marc,

    I'm currently using VWD Express 2008 (2005 until last week) when studying
    for exam 70-528. Up till now I haven't had any topics which required me to
    have VS 2008 or VS 2005.

    Good luck!

    Koen, Nov 30, 2007

  3. Marc:
    By all means yes.
    Take Visual Studio Express, and go through all of the items listed in the
    "Skills being measured" in the Preparation Guide.
    You should find most, if not all, of the classes and features being tested
    available in Express. Implementation was not tested at all on my exam, and
    that is one of the major differences between Express and the other versions
    of Visual Studio.
    Using each class even one time helps in preparation. In addition to actually
    using the product, study each skill using MSDN. That is the main reference
    that the exam writers used, and I have found it to be very valuable in my
    studies.

    Thank you for actually wanting to study the topics, instead of relying on
    some braindumps like some other posters.

    Best wishes in your certification studies.

    LarryWestMCSD, Nov 30, 2007
  4. Marc

    Marc Guest

    People who do that are corrupt idiots that deceive themselves apart from
    others. The certification is just a motivation and schedule to get the study
    material done. The gained knowledge is the goal, not the certification.

    Marc Wentink

    Marc, Nov 30, 2007