    Current certifications will be validate?
    Will we have to pass de exams again?

    Thanks!

    Boz, Dec 8, 2004

  2. Boz

    Vipul Patel Guest

    There is no official word. So till then your certificates will be valid. You
    will be aware that the MCSD (with VS 6.0) certification was valid till very
    late even though it was launched in the last decade.

    Maybe, (i repeat Maybe) , there will be an upgrader exam which people will
    need to give to get a MCSD.NET with VS2005,,

    Regards
    Vipul

    Vipul Patel, Dec 10, 2004

  3. I thought the MCSD (with VS 6.0) was still valid?!
    Am I wrong?

    Regards,

    Andy
    certificates will be valid. You

    Andy Van Langendonck, Dec 10, 2004
  4. Boz

    Alistair Guest

    Still a "valid" cert, just can't be obtained any longer
    because of exam retirements. Check the MS web site. Certs
    don't expire any longer.

    Alistair, Dec 12, 2004
  5. Boz

    Christian Guest

    Yeah I am also worried, I have just started studying and dont want to
    complete it just to have to do it again for VS2005.

    hmm..

    Christian

    Christian, Dec 14, 2004
  6. Most questions, if not all, are not tightly related to VS2003 or VS2005, as
    I know in my experience. I don't think you need to worry this IDE tool.

    Hope helps,

    Herbert

    msnews.microsoft.com, Jan 7, 2005