    material either) I would like to know if someone could give me a hint.

    Best regards!
    Johannes

    Johannes, Oct 7, 2006

  2. I would strongly suggest a visit to Norman Koren's excellent site, and
    in particular this page.

    http://www.normankoren.com/makingfineprints1B.html

    There is another guy who has some interesting (but in parts,
    controversial) stuff on Gamma - Timo Autiokari - there are links to his
    stuff on Norman's page. Be prepared for some interesting but heavy
    reading!

    mark.thomas.7, Oct 8, 2006

  3. mark.thomas.7, Oct 8, 2006
  4. Johannes

    Marvin Guest

    The surroundings (light color and brightness, wall colors,
    eye fatigue) affect perception. Galleries try to control
    the light and wall colors.

    The eye/brain visual system does not work like a camera.

    Marvin, Oct 8, 2006