    Heres the story.... Basically i have a list of usernames in a list box.
    From here, I select a UserName and when clicking a button, the program will
    create a .bat file, and set the logon script path for the selected user.
    It sounds simple but im not really a programmer.

    Any help is most appreciated.

    Cheers

    Digby, Sep 21, 2003

  2. Digby

    why? Guest

    What list box, what application?
    You want or already have a list box, and then maybe add to an existing
    utility the extra bit to create a batch file.
    What OS/AD , that would be Microsoft?

    www.google.com
    Searched English pages for active directory import tools.

    If it's MS try a MS newsgroup
    for Win2000
    microsoft.public.win2000.active_directory

    Other MS groups
    http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp

    Are there no bundled AD impurt tools?

    Ask the system administrator.