Vista's replacement for My Documents

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by DP, Mar 7, 2007.

  1. DP

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Apr 7, 2007

  2. DP

    Guest Guest

    Richard,
    How did you redirect Vista to use another drive:/folder for your
    documents. In XP, you could do this by changing the location of the My
    Documents folder. I haven't discovered how to do this in Vista (ultimate).

    Thanks

    Guest, Apr 7, 2007

  3. Click Start > right click Documents > Properties > Location (tab) type the
    path to the drive or foldr and click OK.

    Andre Da Costa[ActiveWin], Apr 7, 2007