    unknown error has occurred'.
    Advice please? Thanks,
    Dribbler

    Dribbler, Aug 31, 2007

  2. Dribbler

    Evan Platt Guest

    You're using some un-named e-mail client.

    Yes, it would be quite easy to look at this headers and see what news
    client you use here, and assume that it's the same computer.

    So instead, I'll ask - what e-mail client?

    Evan Platt, Aug 31, 2007

  3. Dribbler

    Dribbler Guest

    As my message title states - Windows Mail.

    Dribbler, Aug 31, 2007
  4. Dribbler

    John Holmes Guest

    Dribbler "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Ignore Evan Platt, Dribbler. He's a well-known drug addict and heavy
    alcohol abuser in this froup. Almost everybody has kill-filed the idiot. He
    always comes up with irrelevant questions and seems not to read the poasts
    thoroughly, probably because he's under influence of drugs or alcohol, or
    both, again. Anyway, there seems to be a hotfix from MS coming up to fix
    the problem.

    John Holmes, Aug 31, 2007
  5. Dribbler

    Evan Platt Guest

    Evan Platt, Aug 31, 2007
  6. Dribbler

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    If you want further help with Vista WM, then you can post to
    Microsoft.Public.Windows.Vista.Mail at msnews.Microsoft.com.

    Mr. Arnold, Sep 1, 2007
  7. Dribbler

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Dribbler spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941090

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"
    GOTO 1
    END

    Mhzjunkie, Sep 1, 2007
  8. Dribbler

    Dribbler Guest

    ------------------------------

    Thank you Mhzjunkie, that link you provided worked a treat. The hotfix I
    installed there seems to have solved the problem.

    Cheers!
    Dribbler

    Dribbler, Sep 1, 2007
  9. Dribbler

    Mhzjunkie Guest

    Dribbler spewed out this bit, and i'll scatter a few bits myself:

    Anytime sir, glad I could help you.

    --
    Mhzjunkie

    1 PRINT "Windows Vista ERROR"