Vista vs XP

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Tara Legale, Nov 25, 2007.

  1. Tara Legale

    tony sayer Guest

    >Like the American football player who came to London, England and didn't
    >know what language we speak here. You couldn't make it up, could you?
    >
    >As for bombs being dropped on innocent victims which you seem to condone in
    >your missive; that's why America is dispised in most parts of the world,
    >including here. Special relationship, don't make me laugh. We know all
    >about your bombs, anyway. 'Friendly fire' used on our troops by your
    >so-called elite air force. Anyway, you're not a representative of your
    >nation, you're just a sad troll.

    When the Germans started shooting the British ducked..

    When the British started shooting the Germans ducked

    When the Americans started shooting everybody ducked;)...
    --
    Tony Sayer

    tony sayer, Nov 29, 2007

  2. On Nov 28, 12:29 pm, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote:
    > I am Mr. Arnold that's who I am. And I have been in the IT field since 1971.
    > The problems for IT started happening when the dumbass masses started using
    > computers. I'll include you in that category, along with the two in the

    Actually, the problems in IT started when the masses went from using
    Commodores, Amigas, and Apples, and started to use IBM compatibles and
    Windows.
    BTW, allowing the masses to use the Internet wasnt a good idea either.

    Mr.Bolshoyhuy, Dec 1, 2007

  3. Tara Legale

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Mr.Bolshoyhuy" <> wrote in message
    > On Nov 28, 12:29 pm, "Mr. Arnold" <MR. > wrote:
    >> I am Mr. Arnold that's who I am. And I have been in the IT field since
    >> 1971.
    >> The problems for IT started happening when the dumbass masses started
    >> using
    >> computers. I'll include you in that category, along with the two in the

    > Actually, the problems in IT started when the masses went from using
    > Commodores, Amigas, and Apples, and started to use IBM compatibles and
    > Windows.
    > BTW, allowing the masses to use the Internet wasnt a good idea either.

    The Internet is going to become even more worst with the implementation of
    TCP/IPv6 for the masses.

    Mr. Arnold, Dec 1, 2007