    but it doesn't show up in setting > printer thus I cannot print. Any
    suggestion ?

    Thanks : )

    sleepy, Nov 8, 2007

  2. What you are seeing, may be any card-reader on the printer - you need a
    64bit printer driver. HP may not even have one for your printer?

    I found this Beta driver on the HP site:

    http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareList?os=2030&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&product=305337&lang=en

    decide if you are running XP or Vista?

    after downloading, remove the printer and reboot, execute the driver
    installation and follow instructions carefully, some processes may take a
    looong time, ( I wouldn't mention this if it was less than ten minutes!) and
    if Windows driver installation pops up in the middle of everything,
    interrupting what you were doing, complete that one before continuing.

    The Beta drivers were a bit complex as I remember, but they printed really
    well on my All-In-One, once it's up and running!

    Good luck!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Nov 8, 2007