    vista prem. Seams kid of slow, will have to get 1 more GB of
    ram. What about partitioning it after the fact, so I can still have
    xp to work with? bad idea? thanks

    lbbss, Feb 14, 2008

  2. lbbss

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Vista+PVR&btnG=Google+Search

    I here it works on Vista Home Premium.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/virtualpc/default.mspx

    If you have anymore questions about Vista , then you might want to go to one
    of the Vista newsgroups at msnews.microsoft.com, which is MS Communities in
    Windows Mail on Vista.

    Mr. Arnold, Feb 14, 2008

  3. lbbss

    VanguardLH Guest

    in message
    http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?Acronym=pvr

    Which one do YOU think is the most likely candidate based on the
    context of whatever radio talk show you listened to?

    Seams kid of slow, will have to get 1 more GB of
    1 *more* GB of memory says nothing about the size that you have *now*.
    1GB more than WHAT? And how much non-committed memory is never used?
    If you are not now using all of your memory than what do you expect to
    achieve by adding more unused memory? Never base your hardware
    choices for an OS on the minimum system requirements for that OS.
    Base your *minimum* hardware choices on the /recommended/ system
    requirements for an OS; otherwise, you deliberately choose to run the
    OS on barely passable hardware so expect lack of performance and
    stability.

    VanguardLH, Feb 15, 2008