    on every time the computer is booted. I don't seem to see anyway to
    uninstall the narrator or make it not start up anymore. can anyone
    help?

    Drnick, May 23, 2007

  2. Drnick

    Pen Guest

    Controlpanel\ease of access center\ narrator is available there.
    More info at \start\help and support\narrator

    Pen, May 23, 2007

  3. Drnick

    mags53uk

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Turn off Narrator - Vista

    Try this: go to Control Panel -> Ease of Access -> Ease of Access Center -> Explore all Settings -> Use the computer without a display. Uncheck the checkbox by Turn on Narrator and click Save.
    It worked on my Vista machine - I thought I would be stuck with it forever!

    mags53uk, Jun 8, 2007