    I tried the "workaround" of resetting the folder view so you could at least
    change the display settings, but that doesn't actually fix the problem.

    Anyone here know how to fix it?

    Chen Shen, Mar 31, 2008

  2. Chen Shen

    Chen Shen Guest

    Chen Shen, Mar 31, 2008

  3. Chen Shen

    John Guest

    Also Having this very same problem. Vista SP1 driving me crazy, will let
    you know if I figure it out!

    John, Apr 18, 2008
  4. Chen Shen

    xyglyx Guest

    I had this same problem, but it went away when I re-enabled previews and
    filters in Explorer. (Control Panel > Folder Options > General tab > Show
    preview and filters.) Now the display order of the networks in Manage
    Wireless Networks again reflects their actual order of priority.

    xyglyx, Jul 10, 2008