    and there are 64 bit drivers available for windows 7.

    So is my lap able to use windows 7 64bit???

    Thanks

    abc, Jan 8, 2010

  2. There is absolutely no way we can tell from what you've posted. What model
    number? What processor? And, ultimately, what do you hope to accomplish? Do
    you have >4GB of RAM? Do you actually need to run any 64-bit applications?

    Frequently manufacturers have more than one version of a laptop model, and
    some versions might be 64-bit capable, while others are not.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 8, 2010

  3. If Acer has x64 Windows 7 drivers for it they must be selling it with
    x64 Windows 7.

    All you need is to buy and install the Windows 7 upgrade. Retail
    upgrades include both 32 and 64 bit disks.

    Dominic Payer, Jan 8, 2010