Vista - it gets even worse

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by nemo, Feb 3, 2007.

  1. nemo

    nemo Guest

    nemo, Feb 3, 2007

  2. nemo

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Well, you kind of fit the *bill* Billy.
    Yeah, you're a dime short and a dollar late as usual, BILLY.

    Mr. Arnold, Feb 3, 2007

  3. nemo

    Moog Guest

    Mr. Arnold illuminated the devil's arse in 24hoursupport.helpdesk by typing:
    You've bought Vista haven't you?

    Enjoy it.

    Moog, Feb 3, 2007
  4. nemo

    OJ Simpson Guest

    Is that an invite?

    If you want it to be.
    It was clear when I dicked that *ho* you called a mama and she bitched
    and whined, when I cut her throat from ear to ear.

    That was clear too.

    OJ Simpson, Feb 3, 2007
  5. nemo

    Moog Guest

    OJ Simpson illuminated the devil's arse in 24hoursupport.helpdesk by typing:
    But she's dead. You are a necrophiliac.

    I'm afraid that say more about you than it does about me.

    I'm here all night. Keep feeding me.

    Moog, Feb 3, 2007

    Another "customer" suckered in? Tsk, tsk, they never learn.

    William Poaster, Feb 4, 2007
  7. I'll never know another peachy ashie passion like peachy ashie passion
    Hey, I see you gave it a chance -- welcome to the Madhouse!

    Hail Eris! All hail Discordia!! Kallisti!!!
    Lola Stonewall Riot

    VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, January 2007
    MID: <[email protected]>

    2001 RADW Bitch of the Year, ADRIC Awards (by acclamation); mhm 29x21;
    Tom Baker's #1 Fan; Flonk Leader #2 & #11 1/9; S.N.A.R.K.Y.: Synthetic
    Networked Android Responsible for Killing and Yardwork; the Discordian
    People's Most Powerful and Revered Being (without portfolio); Demon of
    Mockery and Silliness, Demon Lord of Confusion, Demon Prince of
    Absurdity; Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition; Lola, called
    Snarky, Queen of the Snarks of Ærisia; Queen of Rice; TransWench; Ship's
    Chaos Demon, Bad Ship BetNoirian; The God of Odd Statements; Dr. L. C.
    Snark, Professor of Philosophy, Critical Theory (Liberal Arts and
    Contemporary Studies), Mockery, Silliness, Confusion, Absurdity, Chaos,
    & General Mayhem, Centre For Xena Studies; The God-Fairy-Demon Snark;
    The Black Goat With A Thousand Young; Pope Snarky Goodfella of the
    undulating cable, JM, CK, POEE, KOTHASK, GGGHD, MWFA, HCNB, CPFG, CEM;
    Superfaggot; Canadian Popular Front for the Whitetail Jihad; Wearer of
    the Holy FAGGOT Hat; Sec'y, Int'l Homosexual Conspiracy; Treasurer,
    Int'l Anarchist Conspiracy; Czar of all the Flonkers; Mastermind of the
    SMOF; allegedly The Worst Kind Of Feminist; Chas. E. Pemberton; Pete
    Stapleton; Joseph Bartlo; Koi-Lo; Henry Schmidt
    ICQ: 135930147; popesnarkyatmeowdotorg
    BITCH PRIDE!
    Quotable quotes:

    "So the American government lied to the Native Americans for many, many
    years, and then President Clinton lied about a relationship, and
    everyone was surprised! A little naive, I feel!"
    -- Eddie Izzard

    "Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd
    have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but
    for good people to do bad things, it takes religion."
    -- Steven Weinberg, Nobel Laureate

    "i have no need for sex; i'd rather tease you, honeybuns." -- Teh Mop
    Jockey doesn't know the meaning of "TMI". MID:
    <>

    "Gabrielle?! Monkey-man, you bring her back! You know, you two are
    beginning to irritate me with these obsessions of yours!
    Fish don't just catch themselves!" -- Xena, "Fins, Femmes, &
    Gems" (64/318)

    Quoth Max Grrl to the Monkey:
    "Because y'all have so many nyms. Like I stated yesterday. Your b1tch as$
    opinion doesn't mean $hit to me. You are totally irrelevant to me. I
    continue flame you because I like kicking retards around." -- The
    Monkey-man is unaware that Max Grrl only _has_ one nym. MID:
    <[email protected]>

    Teh Czar ov Awl Teh Flonkers, Feb 4, 2007
  8. On Sun, 04 Feb 2007 01:26:23 +0000, Moog wrote:

    Oh ignore the idiots. It seems (according to the Reference headers in your
    replies) that Earthlink has only fools & trolls for clients. Ergo why it's
    I've had it filtered out for some time: ^Organization:.*EarthLink Inc*

    William Poaster, Feb 4, 2007
  9. Please do what Sir Pussy Billy tells you to do. He's got Linux firmly
    and tightly impaled up his ass, a real trooper.

    Prince Vlad

    Prince Vlad Tepes, Feb 4, 2007