    firewall for Vsta, which wa preinstalled on the computer, is running. But
    even with Norton turned off the HP cannot see the other computers on the
    home wireless network although they can see the HP. Can someone help?

    Hanknyc, Mar 9, 2007

  2. Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 10, 2007

  3. Hanknyc

    Guest Guest

    I got the same problem, my Vista home premimum HP laptop cannot see any
    other computers on my small home network. I have a mixed set of computers,
    running Win2000, Linux, MacOSX and XP Pro. I have downloaded and installed
    the LLTD Responder on the XP machines but that did NOT help. The Vista laptop
    still cannot see them. Nor does this help give me a clue as to what to do
    about getting my laptop to see the Win2000, Linux running Samba, or MacOSX
    computers.

    Guest, Jun 5, 2007