    <10KB.

    Any help?

    Peter

    Peter, Dec 14, 2007

  2. Peter

    Brian Cryer Guest

    Don't know about moving or renaming, but regarding deleting does it help if
    you empty the deleted items (or wastebasket or whatever its called in
    Vista)?

    Brian Cryer, Dec 14, 2007

  3. Peter

    thanatoid Guest

    oups.com:
    Peculiar. I have a 10 years + old 166MHz Pentium I with 95B and
    it takes less than a second to do most of those actions, less
    than a tenth of a second for some. I thought newer OS's were
    faster and better and well worth the thousands of dollars in
    hardware and software upgrades they require?

    HAAAAAA HAHAAAARRRR HAAAARRRRRRRRRR!!!! (ad lib ad inf)

    (/Please/ don't take this personally, I am getting over a flu
    and have even less self-control than usual.)

    (And yes, I realize this did not even come close to helping.
    Well, OTOH, why don't you just upgrade to 95B or 98SE?)

    thanatoid, Dec 15, 2007