    come across any solutions.
    Thanks
    Arawak

    Arawak, Apr 25, 2007

  2. Arawak

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Well, hindsight doesn't help much, but you should have check the list.

    http://technet2.microsoft.com/Windo...5ea7-4ad3-be3f-af29f7b48dde1033.mspx?mfr=true

    You can post to this public NG to see if you can get some help.

    You should check with the tech support of the manufacturers of the devices
    to see when and if a driver for Vista is going to be released or maybe they
    have a workaround.

    Mr. Arnold, Apr 25, 2007

  3. Arawak

    Robb Guest