    come across any solutions.
    Thanks
    Arawak

    Arawak, Apr 25, 2007

  2. Arawak

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I recently upgraded to Vista Ultimate and now none of my 4 flash
    > drives (different manufacturers) can be seen although there was no
    > problem in XP. The various manufacturer's site have no drivers except
    > for x98.
    > Anyone know of any 3rd party drivers or utilities that will fix this
    > problem? Google shows this is a problem for others but so far I havn't
    > come across any solutions.

    Well, hindsight doesn't help much, but you should have check the list.

    http://technet2.microsoft.com/Windo...5ea7-4ad3-be3f-af29f7b48dde1033.mspx?mfr=true

    You can post to this public NG to see if you can get some help.

    You should check with the tech support of the manufacturers of the devices
    to see when and if a driver for Vista is going to be released or maybe they
    have a workaround.

    Mr. Arnold, Apr 25, 2007

  3. Arawak

    Robb Guest

    Arawak wrote:
    >I recently upgraded to Vista Ultimate and now none of my 4 flash
    >drives (different manufacturers) can be seen although there was no
    >problem in XP. The various manufacturer's site have no drivers except
    >for x98.
    >Anyone know of any 3rd party drivers or utilities that will fix this
    >problem? Google shows this is a problem for others but so far I havn't
    >come across any solutions.

    Tried these?

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=how+to+fix+USB+in+windows+vista

    --