    the same color as links that haven't been viewed.

    Can anyone tell me what I might be missing?

    Thanks in advance!

    Dave \Doc\ Corio, May 23, 2005

  2. Dave \Doc\ Corio

    Ed Mullen Guest

    This could happen if your preferences are set to use the colors defined
    by the Web site's author and they have mis-coded the link coloring on
    some pages.

    Ed Mullen, May 23, 2005

  3. I should have mentioned that with MS Internet Explorer, this site
    behaves in the "normal" fashion.

    Thanks!

    Dave \Doc\ Corio, May 23, 2005
  4. Dave \Doc\ Corio

    Z Guest

    Or if you've disabled/deleted browser history.

    Tools > Options > Privacy > History

    How many days do you Firefox set to remember?

    Z, May 24, 2005
  5. It is set for 20 days.

    Dave \Doc\ Corio, May 24, 2005