    http://links.sparklit.com/main.spark?linksID=2058

    You may also suggest a website.Please include the description of the
    website

    prabhuraaman, May 18, 2006

  2. prabhuraaman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    information about what? Link pages often contain nasties.

    Paul Heslop, May 18, 2006

  3. prabhuraaman

    Roy G Guest

    Websites about what??

    Why have you included an ID Number??
    Do you think you will get paid if your Spamming gets hits.

    Roy G

    Roy G, May 18, 2006
  4. prabhuraaman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    He seems reluctant to tell so we can assume it's spam

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2006
  5. I have several questions, too.

    Why are you reading posts from googlegroups.com ?

    Why did you feel it necessary to repeat the URL?

    Jonesy

    Allodoxaphobia, May 19, 2006
  6. prabhuraaman

    Petri Lopia Guest

    Probably worth for you when peoples visit there and use your ID but
    not for anybody else...

    If you put those "useful websites" again be honest and tell that you
    get something when peoples click your link with your ID and then I might
    click it... but that kind of messages are just crap and spam...

    Petri Lopia, May 19, 2006
  7. prabhuraaman

    Paul Heslop Guest

    Believe it or not I am told that some people actually use Gmail who
    aren't spammers.

    Paul Heslop, May 19, 2006