VISIT MY SITE

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jysttinp, Jul 27, 2006.

  1. jysttinp

    jysttinp Guest

    jysttinp, Jul 27, 2006

  2. jysttinp

    Cuz Guest

    Cuz, Jul 27, 2006

  3. jysttinp

    Roy G Guest

    Another "Work from Home" scamster. No thanks.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Jul 27, 2006
  4. No, thanks,I am an electrician and I get 20 euros a day and next week I will
    be getting a cannon printer that can print photos and on cds too, and a sony
    camcorder, too.

    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jul 27, 2006
  5. jysttinp

    Hoover Guest

    blow yourself

    Hoover, Jul 27, 2006
  6. It's a nice practice to delete the spam URLs when you make a witty reply
    such as this.

    John McWilliams, Jul 27, 2006