    www.howtofixcomputers.com is infected with a virus, and dangerous.

    Thanks,

    Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator, Sep 9, 2004

  2. Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Yddap Guest

    In
    < Grin >

    Yddap, Sep 9, 2004

  3. Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Mara Guest

    <snip>

    Congrats, dipshit. You just lowered yourself to their level. :)

    09/09/04 16:27:48 dns www.HowToFixComputers.com
    Canonical name: www.HowToFixComputers.com
    Addresses:
    69.57.158.54

    On Rackshack.net.

    Yours:
    --- 09/09/04 16:27:11 Central Daylight Time
    --- DNS lookup for "210.111.34.207.in-addr.arpa", please wait...
    --- contacting nameserver: [redacted]

    Non-authoritative answer:
    210.111.34.207.in-addr.arpa ptrdname = mail.creativedoor.com

    On Telus.

    "Idiot."

    Mara, Sep 9, 2004
  4. Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Scraggy Guest

    Mmm....wonder where they plagiarised THAT from.

    Scraggy, Sep 9, 2004
  5. Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Howtofixcomputers.com Administrator vaguely muttered something like ...
    The post now makes sense ...

    I hope no-one worries about post fuc king editing ..

    --
    Paul ...

    www.howtofixcomputers.com sucks!

    Paul - xxx, Sep 9, 2004