    --
    24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case... coincidence?

    Phil

    Phil B, Sep 22, 2003

  2. Phil B

    Ionizer Guest

    "Phil B" <-ME.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Was wondering if it were possible to set my Norton mail scan to be able to
    > automatically delete virus e-mails instead of telling me every time and
    > asking if I would like to quarantine it?
    > What with all the virus's and worms ect there seem to be all of a sudden I
    > thought it would be much more practical.
    >

    > --
    > 24 hours in a day...24 beers in a case... coincidence?
    >
    > Phil

    I've installed and recommend MailWasher: http://www.mailwasher.net/ It lets
    me view and delete offending messages from the server without downloading
    them.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Sep 22, 2003

  3. Phil B

    DaveW Guest

    Under NAV Email options:
    "Repair then silently delete if unsuccessful."

    You will still have the email, but not the alerts or the infected attachment.

    DaveW, Sep 22, 2003