    ! Cannot email the file
    C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$ML66.46969\ZIPS.rar

    PAUL

    Dangermouse, Oct 12, 2005

  2. Dangermouse

    Evan Platt Guest

    What tried to e-mail something?

    What error do you see? What tells you something is trying to e-mail
    that file?

    Details.

    Evan Platt, Oct 12, 2005

  3. Dangermouse

    The Shed Guest

    Are you sure you mean "email"
    Looking at listing for C:
    it is almost as if you have unwraped a rar file on the hoof(opened it
    not saved it) it contains a zip file.Or you have tried to create a zip
    file from it.Or any mixture of the previous.
    Learn to deal with file types
    http://filext.com/

    Doubt what you are describing is a virus.

    The Shed, Oct 13, 2005
  4. Dangermouse

    WormWood Guest

    Do you run A-V and Anti-Spyware programs? It may help calm your fears.

    WormWood, Oct 13, 2005
  5. Dangermouse

    Mitch Guest

    It doesn't matter whether it is a virus or spyware or which virus it is.
    What a pointless thing to learn.
    Just stop it. Install anti-virus and anti-spyware, install a firewall.
    RUN THEM.

    I don't know of any reason you should allow anything to e-mail any
    message, let alone data, out of your system.

    Mitch, Oct 13, 2005
  6. Dangermouse

    ellis_jay Guest

    explore this problem by using hijackthis at tom coyote and post here or
    another place of your choice

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Oct 13, 2005