    told that it was a hoax.

    Before I go ahead & delete the file - anyone know anymore about this?

    TIA, JeffK

    JeffK, Aug 12, 2003

  2. JeffK

    Martin Guest

    Yes it is a well known hoax

    Martin, Aug 12, 2003

  3. JeffK

    Patrick Guest

    It's a hoax, it's a hoax, it's a hoax, it's a hoax

    Apparently it dosn't matter a lot if you do delete it, because it's just a
    file used by proggramers.

    It's a hoax, it's a hoax, it's a hoax, it's a hoax, it's a h....

    Patrick, Aug 12, 2003
  4. H O A X

    IAA Architecten T. Zoetebier, Aug 12, 2003
  5. JeffK

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    You were already told it was a hoax and now you want to be told
    it's a hoax again?

    -= Hawk =-, Aug 12, 2003
  6. JeffK

    jc Guest

    who said she/he wasn't a programmer.....? but yes it is a hoax so don't
    delete it...if u delete it, it might mess up anything to with java.....even
    running sites with java......i know someone that deleted it awhile ago and
    end up having that problem...even if u do happen to delete it, it is easy to
    get back...............

    jc, Aug 12, 2003
  7. JeffK

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    Naa, no sense picking on the mentally deficient.

    -= Hawk =-, Aug 13, 2003
  8. On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 11:31:27 GMT, While I was using pressure to stop the
    That has not stopped SOME people on this NG.

    Bill Schowengerdt, Aug 13, 2003
  9. JeffK

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as JeffK continued:
    Hey JeffK don't forget to check back again the next time one of your dumbass
    friends advises you to delete it.

    And I'd see the doctor about getting some more memory installed.

    slumpy, Aug 14, 2003
  10. JeffK

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Patrick continued:
    I wouldn't start contradicting and picking holes in other peoples' posts
    /just/ yet.

    "i'd wait until I knew what I was talking about first."

    slumpy, Aug 14, 2003
  11. Classic PKB, Stimpy.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 18, 2003