    virus program, all the problems went away... I am leary about re loading
    Norton 2003... Am I justified?
    DS

    DS, Feb 8, 2004

  2. DS

    trout Guest

    Anything is possible. But it's far more likely that your problem has
    arisen from the way that Norton changes your account configuration for
    incoming mail when you use it to scan email. Check the program
    configuration, and perhaps consider an alternative anti-virus. For now;
    you should be able to enable resident protection, but not have the email
    scanning component active. But, although a few people are quite
    satisfied with Norton products, there are many, many complaints about
    it.
    You can double-check your system (as a temporary measure) with an
    on-line virus scan such as:
    <http://housecall.trendmicro.com/housecall/start_corp.asp>

    trout, Feb 8, 2004

  3. DS

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Feb 8, 2004
  4. DS

    Adi Guest

    When I think that I have no viruses under Norton protection, Online Trend
    Micro was finding 5 viruses and clean them.

    Adi, Feb 8, 2004