    Is this related to teh Doom virus?? Anyone know how I can stop this
    problem?

    Thanks!

    abtiller, Jul 30, 2004

  2. abtiller

    Sonic Guest

    Do a search in this group for Spyware....

    Sonic, Jul 30, 2004

  3. abtiller

    no way Guest

    You need to get a copy of hi-this from spychecker.com under anti-spam
    programs run it remove occurances of the www web page first secondly get
    some sort of popup blocking software put into ie6. If you ever get popup
    boxes always close them with cnt-alt-del. In many cases the jokers put
    some sort of function to launch a code in active x or java or vbs to
    attack your pc my dad got one on mine awhile back was a pain in the ass
    to remove after he got it here.

    no way, Aug 1, 2004
  4. abtiller

    no way Guest