    delected everything possible to delete.
    Who knows? Maybe I was using Norton incorrectly however I will tell you that
    this "cat's eye" RAV is EFFICIENT.

    radiosigs, Jun 25, 2003

  2. radiosigs

    °Mike° Guest

    Online Antivirus scanners:
    --------------------------
    http://housecall.antivirus.com/
    http://www.pandasoftware.es/activescan/activescan-com.asp
    http://security2.norton.com/us/home.asp

    Anti-virus programs:
    --------------------
    eZ Antivirus (Computer Associates)

    Vet (Computer Associates)
    http://www.vet.com.au/html/products/index.html

    Sophos
    http://www.sophos.com/products/software/antivirus/

    Gladiator
    http://www.gladiator-antivirus.com/

    F-Prot
    http://www.f-prot.com/download/

    AVG
    http://www.grisoft.com/

    On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 10:17:22 -0400, in
    <bdcauh$ge8$>
    radiosigs scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Jun 25, 2003

  3. radiosigs

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as radiosigs continued:

    > What I found is while Norton told me I
    > was virus clean, RAV found 21 of them, mostly the 32 Klez and a few
    > other weirdos.

    I smell bullshit just around this point.

    > But what was neat about it was that once the detection
    > pops up, I was given a choice of what do do with the
    > infections-delete, clean or quarantine.

    Every program I have ever seen had those options so Whooppee.

    > Who knows? Maybe I was using Norton incorrectly however I will tell
    > you that this "cat's eye" RAV is EFFICIENT.

    Or possibly you are on commission...

    Pardon me for sounding suspicious but if you read this out over the radio
    you would be advertising. If I received it from you as an email it would be
    considered spamming.

    "Someting jest don't smell right round heer, Paw"
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 25, 2003