    Do not return mail as it will be seen as offense by you and could cause your
    account to be terminated.
    As well as letting the other party know your mail is valid.

    Richard, Aug 20, 2003

  2. Richard

    Mr. Smiley Guest

    Do not return mail? They already have a copy of it. I use SpamCop to report.
    Anonymous reporting is the only way to prevent retailiation.
    Baffled:

    Mr. Smiley, Aug 20, 2003

  3. And, if you don't run a preview pane, you won't have to risk getting it
    while nuking.

    Also, do your windows updates.

    NOI

    thund3rstruck_n0i, Aug 20, 2003
  4. Richard

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    You're almost 54 years old, pedo, don't you think it's time
    you learned to write a complete sentence?

    -= Hawk =-, Aug 20, 2003
  5. Richard

    trout Guest

    I imagine he *meant* 'do not bounce'; which is a number on his
    information dart-board that he managed to hit, correctly.

    trout, Aug 20, 2003