    How do I setup my Virtual Win2K domain controller to provide DHCP and DNS to my virtual domain clients when it is up and running while still having internet access
    I am not looking for details like "Go to the Control Panel, Click on Network and Dial up connections" I just need to know if anyone has done this with a similar setup and how they did it
    I crossposted this message to microsoft.public.virtualpc

    Guest, Apr 3, 2004

  2. Guest

    krossposta Guest

    The NIC on your main PC acts as a conduit to grab DHCP
    addresses from your DHCP source. You cant have 2 DHCP
    servers on the same subnet, well you can, but ....

    MCSE training using VirtualPC 2004. I am sure plenty of
    people use VPC or VMWare for this but I cannot find any
    articles on how anyone actually got everything to work.
    What I am looking for is the ability to keep my existing
    workgroup the same and set up a Virtual domain with
    internet access using VirtualPC 2004. Here is my current
    setup:

    krossposta, Apr 4, 2004