Virtual Server R2 Enterprise Edition Price Cut

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 7, 2005.

  1. To encourage new virtualization scenarios in Windows Server 2003 R2
    Enterprise Edition, Microsoft will sell the new OS with a half-price version
    of its server virtualization tool.
    Microsoft announced the promotion on Tuesday with the release to
    manufacturing of Windows Server 2003 R2. Under the promotion, customers who
    buy the Enterprise Edition of Windows Server 2003 R2 can also get Virtual
    Server 2005 R2 Enterprise Edition for $99 -- about half the normal list
    price and the same price as the Standard Edition of Virtual Server 2005 R2.

    Read the rest here:
    http://www.redmondmag.com/news/article.asp?EditorialsID=7072

    Now this is what I call, aggressive pricing.

    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Dec 7, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    Colin Nowell Guest

    Wow! That =is= for sure! :-o

    Colin Nowell, Dec 7, 2005