    -- MCNGP.com - Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a
    song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.
    -- www.SWPPM.com

    BD, Jul 25, 2006

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    I don't care for what I'm herring. I think I'll let this one skate.

    JaR, Jul 25, 2006

  3. Guest

    Neil Guest

    oh my Cod that was awful.

    Neil, Jul 25, 2006
  4. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Yes, I'm sort of floundering around.

    JaR, Jul 25, 2006
  5. Guest

    JaR Guest

    You sure put me in my plaice!

    JaR, Jul 25, 2006
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I may have to ruffy you up if you don't put a little more sole into
    these. You really need to tuna up your puns. It not like a skill that
    requires the wisdom of salmon...

    Neil, Jul 25, 2006
  7. Guest

    JaR Guest

    One thing about Neil, 'eel just keep on whiting puns until everyone's
    haddie nuff!

    JaR, Jul 25, 2006
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    Holy mackeral. I can see that keeping up with you will require me to be a
    real brain sturgeon. I persoally think that your puns are a load of carp,
    but you just scampi away and come back with a few moray...

    Neil, Jul 25, 2006
  9. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Don't be crabby, for a little shrimp, you're having a whale of a time
    coming up with good puns for this bunch of oolichans. I gotta tellya
    though, that last one smelt! Maybe they'd go over better in some other
    grouper.

    JaR, Jul 25, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    fine, you win. You are a the "King of Puns" a title that is respected by
    all....

    Neil, Jul 26, 2006
  11. Guest

    JaR Guest

    *Bows to thundering applause*

    JaR, Jul 26, 2006
  12. Guest

    Neil Guest

    THIS is the biggest lie ever told..

    .....applause for a "pun king"....puhlease...

    Neil, Jul 26, 2006
  13. Guest

    JaR Guest

    Hah! You've obviously never been to Callahan's, have you?

    JaR, Jul 26, 2006
  14. Guest

    LnkWizard2 Guest

    <removes hat>