    kpg Guest

    As BD once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    Then it's not very realistic, is it?

    kpg, Jul 20, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Virtual server is the way to go, Isuggest learning it now because its taking
    over the market. You can do pratically anything using Virtual server just a
    matter of time and doing your research

    Guest, Jul 20, 2006

  3. Guest

    Mike T. Guest

    Nothing is impossible at zombo.com.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Jul 20, 2006
  4. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    Never heard about the encryption thing, but they're all wiped clean.

    Cerebrus, Jul 21, 2006
  5. Guest

    Cerebrus Guest

    He he... I knew I could bring out the businessman within you ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jul 21, 2006
  6. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Im using VMWare and it rocks. I created a sysprep image for XP and 2003 and
    took a base snapshot of it. Now I can just create clones of the machine in
    seconds and the sysprep answer file takes care of all the setup questions.

    I can have a clean XP client up and running in less than 3 minutes...
    Uncomparable to working with physical machines, given the ability to create
    snapshots.

    Biggest problem is that to run a few of these you need to get a lot of ram,
    the more the better (preferrably >= 512 per concurrent machine running).

    Mark.

    Guest, Jul 21, 2006
  7. Guest

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, kpg spurted out:
    Actually, you can get the BSOD, but saying "It's Virtually Possible" didn't
    sound right.

    BD, Jul 21, 2006
  8. Guest

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, IT-MONEY spurted out:
    Thanks, that just changed my mind.

    BD, Jul 21, 2006
  9. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As Cerebrus once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Then it must be working. :)

    kpg, Jul 21, 2006
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    you virtually can

    Neil, Jul 24, 2006
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    then you aren't really trying..

    well, actaully, you are VERY trying, but that's something completely
    different...

    Neil, Jul 24, 2006
  12. Guest

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    I try

    BD, Jul 24, 2006
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    do you convict?

    Neil, Jul 24, 2006
  14. Guest

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, Neil spurted out:
    I get my layers to do that for me.

    BD, Jul 24, 2006
  15. Guest

    Frisbee® Guest

    I was going to tell you that you made a typo, but then on second thought,
    maybe you didn't.

    Frisbee®, Jul 24, 2006
  16. Guest

    BD Guest

    << While I was at work, Frisbee® spurted out:
    lol..no, it was on purpose.

    BD, Jul 24, 2006
  17. Guest

    kpg Guest

    As BD once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Don't you mean on porpoise?

    kp "gone fishing" g

    kpg, Jul 24, 2006
  18. Guest