    receive e mails?

    I cannot imagine richard branson not being able to do this.

    If anyone knows differently,i would greatly appreciate the exact settings.

    Anthony Hall, Mar 25, 2006

  2. Anthony Hall

    Whiskers Guest

    I managed to do it OK back in the '90s; I don't know if anything's changed
    since then - except that I now have a computer and internet access so I
    don't bother with WAP or email on telephones any more.
    There should be something about it in the instruction book for your
    handset. Your mobile phone service may need to be set up to include email
    too; I suggest you ask them if you need help to get it working.

    Whiskers, Mar 25, 2006