Virgin Mobile Broadband: Unlimited use for $40??

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by me, Aug 28, 2010.

  1. me

    me Guest

    me, Aug 28, 2010

  2. me

    Nancy Guest

    Nancy, Aug 31, 2010

  3. me

    Keith Guest

    You better read the fine print. I went to the web site and saw no user
    agreement or contract. You could be signing a two year contract and
    next month the price could double on users and you would have no
    recourse except pay the new fees. Unlimited usage of broadband over
    cellular networks is unsustainable for the carriers.

    Buyer beware.

    Keith, Sep 1, 2010
  4. me

    me Guest

    How much bandwidth you been using?

    And are they really serious abt UNLIMITED use?

    me, Sep 1, 2010
  5. me

    Nancy Guest

    Good question, my usage has been light. But I don't think that any
    carrier is serious about unlimited usage. When I was shopping around,
    some providers said the 'unlimited' plan they offer was 5gb then they
    reserve the right to remove or throttle your access at any amount
    exceeding that.

    Nancy, Sep 1, 2010