    This page on the domain mail.ntlworld.com contains active threats and is not recommended for
    browsing. The access to this website has been blocked for your protection. Learn more.

    Return to the previous page and choose another link (recommended) Go Back

    Optimist, Jul 28, 2014

  2. Optimist

    Woody Guest

    Virgin mail is actually handled by Google, so try
    mail.virginmedia.com
    or
    mail.googlemail.com
    although the latter may not work.

    It is a false positive as AVG thinks that the server is a
    source of spam and/or malware. It will self clear in time
    but use the other address in the meanwhile.

    Woody, Jul 28, 2014

  3. Optimist

    Optimist Guest

    Server error