    without any explanation.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Virgin Media Customer

    Colin Edwards, Feb 26, 2008

  2. Colin Edwards

    Gordon Guest

    I should think you want your local Trading Standards Officer, not a news
    group!

    Gordon, Feb 26, 2008

  3. Colin Edwards

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Colin Edwards.

    Try the group "virginmedia.support.broadband". The support staff in there
    have some surprisingly good moments (along with some disasters but that's
    another story) ;)

    Ponder, Feb 26, 2008
  4. Colin Edwards

    Evan Platt Guest

    No, Virgin Media is the BEST!

    Thanks to them, we see the innermost secrets of some of their
    customers.

    I mean, what, just a week ago we learned some guy was into the mating
    habits of dogs.

    Damn, I can't find that post now.

    Evan Platt, Feb 26, 2008
  5. Colin Edwards

    Tony Guest

    Tony, Feb 27, 2008
  6. Colin Edwards

    Tony Guest

  7. Colin Edwards

    Tony Guest

  8. Colin Edwards

    catchme Guest

    you are about to be flamed by a lot of people who will tell you that
    this is not an ntl ng, and in no way affiliated with virgin.
    Next they will tell you that you should change your newserver, if not
    your isp altogether.
    what they may NOT tell you , however, is this:
    Have a Nice Day!

    catchme, Feb 27, 2008
  9. Colin Edwards

    Homenet Guest

    heh, im suspecting its probably user error ;-)

    Homenet, Feb 27, 2008