    I have a laptop with wifi connection.

    Is is possible to "roam" and make VIOP calls ??

    Andy

    AC, Jan 12, 2007

  2. AC

    kharnal Guest

    VIOP?

    HAHAHAHA

    Voice Over IP

    LOL

    kharnal, Jan 12, 2007

  3. AC

    David Hettel Guest

    Well it depends on the VoIP service and the provider of Wi-Fi. My guess is
    it's a lot easier to make than receive calls. I use MSN Messenger to talk to
    other people all the time, Skype also works.

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Jan 12, 2007
  4. If you have needed s/w installed ( which connect to VOIP provider ) , and
    internet ( wired or wireless ( AP/router ) ) obviously you can talk. BTW my
    laptop have no built-in microphone so to talk I need to use external one :(
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jan 12, 2007
  5. If you want standalone s/w you can check www.xten.com e.g.
    Arkady