    Gatlinburg, and I want to purchase, if reasonable, the software that they
    use. I think it was called "Vintage Photo System," or something to that
    effect. Does anyone know anything about this software?

    Scott, Oct 14, 2003

  2. No idea, but I was playing around with GIMP today, and under the Script-FU
    section is an Old Photo script that produces old-style photos (to get to it do
    right mouse click -> Script-FU -> Decor -> Old Photo). GIMP is freeware under
    the GNU Public license. It's home site is:

    http://www.gimp.org

    The page for downloading the Windows version is:

    http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/

    Michael Meissner, Oct 15, 2003