    Plus the number of screen touches it supports.

    There is a web site but it still being constructed..

    Being imported by Phoenix Distribution.

    Frank Williams, Jun 22, 2012

  2. Frank Williams

    badudley42 Guest

    Have had a brief look at the Vigo 9.7" Android Tablet, seems a fairly good product, android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich, Nvidia Tegra Dual Core Chip, nice slim lines, fairly lightweight as far as tablets go, the only beef I haveis that it doesn't seem to have very many ports, One HDMI port and One Micro USB Port is all I found on the one I was looking at, quite a poor standard really considering the tablets overseas these days and the functionalitythat they have for a fraction of the cost of the Vigo here in this country(New Zealand).

    badudley42, Aug 1, 2012

  3. It Only has a Single core A10 CPU and its got more ports than a Apple
    Nexes or Samsung.

    How many ports do you need in a Tablet...?

    I am getting a Cube U30GT its a 10.1" ICS 4.04 and has lots of
    hack support the Vigo has none.

    Frank Williams, Aug 1, 2012
  4. Frank Williams

    ryanwarner88

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    I have not looked into cheaper tablets since I use a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. However, I would not say that cheaper tablets are bad but I like Samsung products. There are good alternatives on the market. I am also developing an app for Android OS, which wll be a VoIP app (something similar to this one: voip-sip-sdk.com/p_456-voip-android-integration-voip.html). I would be interested in your personal experiences with these cheapar tablets.

    ryanwarner88, Dec 11, 2012