    at?

    Maybe a day or so worth of webpages so I don't have to keep dialing up to
    check things?

    cowboyz, Oct 19, 2004

  2. cowboyz

    nick Guest

    Install google desktop
    desktop.google.com
    Bloody Brilliant!!!

    nick, Oct 19, 2004

  3. cowboyz

    Nik Coughin Guest

    I'll second that. I hate Windows search with a vengeance. It's so nice
    being able to launch Google desktop, type a couple of words from a document
    hidden away somewhere on my disk and click the search result to open it. So
    many less clicks than navigating to the file through Windows Explorer, so
    much less time and effort than using Windows search.

    Nik Coughin, Oct 20, 2004
  4. so fresh, so clean!!!
    Aint nothing as dope as it, it's just so fresh, so clean...
    so freash and so clean(echo clean)

    heh.

    but really, it is very good.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 20, 2004
  5. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    installed it. looks good. thanx for tip.

    cowboyz, Oct 20, 2004
  6. cowboyz

    Italian Jobs Guest

    So is there a catch? Its almost too good to be true :)

    Italian Jobs, Oct 20, 2004
  7. cowboyz

    Allistar Guest

    I think the catch is that you need to be running some form of Windows. Too
    bad for those who don't.

    Allistar, Oct 20, 2004
  8. there doesnt seem to be, but yeah, there usually is a catch to things
    like this.

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 20, 2004
  9. Wait until you see directed ads telling you about erotica when it
    finds the odd spam picture floating around your hard drive:)

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 22, 2004
  10. amazingly I have no porn on my machine... no really, I dont.
    one of my mates used to have some on his, and the neighbours kid came
    along to play some games and found some files that he shouldn't have...
    since then, I have no porn, thats just not right to have it *that*
    accessible that kids can find it by mistake.
    I suppose I could set up a different user that has access to dirs that
    the others cant and put it in there, but well, I just dont care about
    porn, I have a wife to take care of that for me ;)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 22, 2004
  11. It seems like Sat, 23 Oct 2004 08:03:58 +1300 was when "Dave -
    Porn is interesting to think about for me. Before that's taken out of
    context, take a picture of a girl naked crying in black and white.
    That's art. Take a picture of a girl enjoying herself naked in colour,
    and that's porn. We had an acceptable computer use policy where I used
    to work that was against naked people, yet if I was to view those same
    naked people crying, that's art.

    Hence for me, porn is interesting to think about. Like cows. Here's a
    question for vegetarians out there, if cows weren't supposed to be
    eaten, why are they made of meat?:)

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 22, 2004
  12. cowboyz

    nick Guest

    You are made of meat, does that mean that we are meant to eat you ?
    But then a naked picture of you would be sad, and a naked picture of you
    crying would be a little sadder.

    nick, Oct 22, 2004
  13. cowboyz

    Damon Nomad Guest

    Your wife finds pr0n for you? Or does she get pr0n pictures taken
    for you?
    Has she got any sisters? <G>

    Damon Nomad, Oct 22, 2004
  14. cowboyz

    Damon Nomad Guest

    The two statements don't have anything to do with each other.

    Damon Nomad, Oct 22, 2004

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 22, 2004
  16. well it's nice to see you are full of humour rather than shit :)

    Dave - Dave.net.nz, Oct 22, 2004
  17. It seems like Sat, 23 Oct 2004 09:42:45 +1300 was when "nick"
    If you so feel inclined. Man cannot live on soybean and wheatgerm
    alone!
    Haha, I agree:) If you ever end up with naked pictures of me, I'd be
    crying.

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 23, 2004
  18. It seems like Sat, 23 Oct 2004 11:13:59 +1300 was when Damon Nomad
    Yeah they do, they're both interesting for me to think about, hence a
    link.

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 23, 2004
  19. cowboyz

    cowboyz Guest

    But many would be laughing.

    cowboyz, Oct 23, 2004
  20. It seems like Sat, 23 Oct 2004 17:45:38 +1300 was when "cowboyz"
    For the sake of your and everyone here's amusement, I'd be charging
    very high royalties on those pictures to at least make some money out
    of that predicament:)

    Waylon Kenning, Oct 23, 2004