    when I try to insert more photos I just get a link to click on to view
    them. I've tried inseting the pictures with the link box unchecked and
    still get the same thing.

    The White Lady, May 16, 2004

  2. The White Lady

    Guest Guest

    I am not sure exactly what you mean! Wordpad is pretty
    restrictive in many ways. It will allow you to drag and drop
    bmp files and image them on the page but gif and jpg files
    will be shown as icons. If you want to insert pictures and
    see them within Wordpad, convert them to bmp and drag the
    bmp files onto the Wordpad page.

    Hope that helps?

    Guest, May 16, 2004

  3. yes it does thankyou!