    fine. Windows is still SP1 on this machine. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Could this be a Virus?
    Thanks for any help

    Guest, Jan 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I also forgot to mention the type of usb adapter I was using, it is a Linksys
    WUSB54G

    Guest, Jan 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    ato_zee Guest

    Requirements for a wireless connection include successfully installing
    the USB adapter, look in Administrative Tools, Hardware, to see if there
    are any device warnings. Then you have to have the nework set up to
    talk to the USB wireless adapter. Some think just installing the USB
    adapters drivers is sufficient to create a network.

    ato_zee, Jan 22, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    This was a working network, everything worked, the adapter the computer, the
    network, and now it doesn't. The adapter is still good, so my question is
    still why can't I view available networks, I know that it is not bad drivers
    for the adapter as I have installed a different adapter and still can't see
    any available networks.

    Guest, Jan 25, 2006
  5. Guest

    Scope Guest

    I have a similar problem. Everything was working, but for some reason
    stopped.
    I'm using a Belkin wireless-G card (FD57001) and a Belkin router.
    No signs of errors anywhere, except for the fact that I can't see the
    network.

    Scope, Feb 1, 2006