VIdeo to DVD Convertion Sale CDN$29.95 Only!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mike Raj Bala, Nov 26, 2003.

  1. Professional Digital Video Conversion Center

    Video to DVD

    Convert you home videos to dvd and preserve you memories forever.

    Don't let your memories Fade on video tape;
    Preserve them by transferring to DVD

    Starting at CDN$38.95 plus shipping

    Why DVD...

    It is proven that videotapes deteriorate after 8-15 years of their lifespan.
    A DVD will last a lifetime!

    The video quality of a videotape deteriorates each time you view them. Even
    if the video sits on your shelves for years, the quality still deteriorates.
    Do you want to lose your precious memories on video??

    Did you know that when your video tape player or recorder malfunctions, it
    can destroy your videotape!!! Many times the video can't be repaired at any
    cost!!! The best way to go is DVD!

    Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Holidays, School Plays, School Games,
    Children's 1st Steps

    Business training videos, advertising videos, instructional videos, and any
    other video footage.

    Call 1 (416) 529-5262 or e-mail for further information

    Limited time offer:
    VHS to DVD TRANSFER
    $29.95 and free shipping

    Includes:

    a.. PROFESSIONAL QUALITY DIGITAL CONVERSION

    b.. FREE JEWEL CASE

    c.. FREE BLANK LABELS ON DVD

    d.. CHAPTER MARKS EVERY 6 MINS

    e.. FAST TURNAROUND TIME

    Some restrictions apply. Limited time offer

    We can convert your videos to dvd. We support almost all video formats
    currently available.

    VHS VHS-C S-VHS VHS-C 8mm Cassettes

    8mm REELS SUPER 8mm REEL

    Digital Video(DV) DVD VCD