    also come across a PC sender which connects in line with the monitor cable.
    Could also use a big long co-ax cable but don't want to do that.
    Anyone else doing this and which would be better?

    Kenny, Dec 29, 2005

  2. Kenny

    Trax Guest

    |>Would like to send what's on monitor to a TV some distance away, mainly to
    |>display lyrics of karaoke files.
    |>My graphics card does have TV Out and I could use a video sender but have
    |>also come across a PC sender which connects in line with the monitor cable.
    |>Could also use a big long co-ax cable but don't want to do that.
    |>Anyone else doing this and which would be better?

    I use a Signal Transmitter/Receiver like this
    http://tinyurl.com/al2x2 - as close as I can get; Mine has the old
    rabbit ears and is called ... a rabbit.

    I use mine mostly to hook up my video camera's video/audio out to the
    transmitter and the receiver to a TV/monitor's video/audio in.

    You don't need to set up the audio, as the video and audio have their
    own RCA plugs.

    Trax, Dec 29, 2005

  3. Kenny

    Kenny Guest

    Kenny, Dec 29, 2005
  4. Kenny

    Trax Guest

    |>Thanks for the reply. The video sender was my first thought until I saw
    |>this:
    |>http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AI3YN/026-2933871-5053209
    |>now I'm not sure.

    Seem the same, anything you can send to the video out you can
    transmit. don't let the statement:
    "Works with DivX, mpeg, mp3, and other internet music/video formats"
    throw you.

    I use a Commodore 1084 monitor to transmit to most of the time;
    besides a monitor cable input it has three RCA inputs for audio and
    video.

    Trax, Dec 29, 2005