    the drivers I get message install failed.
    Any help?
    L.D.

    L.D., Jan 6, 2006

  2. L.D.

    PC Guest

    LD

    You would appear to have the wrong drivers.
    Note you may also need the motherboard chipset drivers installed before the
    other drivers work properly.
    Open your case and note what your Motherboard, Video & Network are.
    Then go to WWW.Driverguide.com and search for the Windows 98 drivers.(free
    registration)

    Paul.

    PC, Jan 6, 2006