    Any pointes about video game ratings in general and Halo 2 in particular
    appreciated.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Dec 26, 2004

  2. Steve Freides

    Pennywise Guest

    On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:52:06 -0500, "Steve Freides"

    |> I know precious little about video game ratings. I have two children,
    |> age 12 and 8, who want to get Halo 2 for Xbox. It's rated [M]ature.
    |>
    |> I'd like to know a little more about video game ratings. I have, e.g.,
    |> allowed my children to watch PG-13 movies long before they were 13 but
    |> the video games and their violence scare me more than a movie.
    |>
    |> Any pointes about video game ratings in general and Halo 2 in particular
    |> appreciated.

    Halo 2 is all about killing (but tastefully <Grin>).

    I play deathmatch's with friends and you run around shooting the other
    guy/gal, or sit and snipe.

    Doom, Quake, Halo all the same just better graphics as they have
    progressed.

    Pennywise, Dec 27, 2004

  3. Steve Freides

    Ionizer Guest

    You can watch some streaming video of game footage here and judge for
    yourself: http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/index.html They also
    have a full written and video review of the game.

    Ionizer, Dec 27, 2004
  4. Steve Freides

    ftran999 Guest

    You may want to check this out for more info: http://www.esrb.org/