    I need 32 or 64 bit. I am running WinXP Home SP2
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, Jan 16, 2006

  2. Bill P

    Gordon Guest

    Bill P scribbled this:
    32bit. XP Home doesn't have a 64bit version AFAIK......

    Gordon, Jan 16, 2006

  3. Bill P

    Bill P Guest

    Hi Gordon
    Thanks for the reply.
    Nvidia were naming their older drivers for "Windows XP/2000" for example.
    They then started to add "-32 bit" to the later drivers which confused me a
    bit (sorry about the pun). However I have managed to update the driver to
    the latest version and things seem to be OK.
    Regards
    Bill

    Bill P, Jan 16, 2006