    I was interested in the Video downloader and all it has is a way to
    install but no download first to scan for problems.

    https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/2390/

    joevan, Jun 19, 2006

  2. joevan

    Noel Paton Guest

    Try visiting the page in IE :) - you get a proper certificate there

    --
    Noel Paton (MS-MVP 2002-2006, Windows)

    Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    http://www.crashfixpc.com/millsrpch.htm

    http://tinyurl.com/6oztj

    Noel Paton, Jun 19, 2006

  3. joevan

    joevan Guest

    Right on. Thanks. In the meantime I found an xpi file and scanned it
    with kaspersky. It is as you prolly already know a file that is used
    my mozilla.

    joevan, Jun 19, 2006