    [youtube.com] Error: Not a valid URL
    (). Visit our web
    to know in detail what video sites are supported.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008

  2. Lord Turkey Cough

    Joe Guest

    I'm not sure if I could give you any help - I'm not into videos.
    However, do you really think that the above diatribe will incline
    people who are knowledgeable with Mozilla to give you helpful answers?
    No one stops you from using MS-IE!

    Joe, Feb 13, 2008

  3. Lord Turkey Cough

    Dan C Guest

    Are you aware that you are always bitching, whining,
    crying about one thing or another? If I knew the answer
    and I don't, I wouldn't feel to warm fuzzy enough to tell
    you and would just let you spin, but then I am really
    immature too.

    Dan C, Feb 13, 2008
  4. No. Because there is no 'answer', IT JUST DOESN'T F***ING WORK.
    I have wasted enough time trying to get it to work and I would rather
    not go down the path of trying 'suggestions'.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  5. No probs, I know there is no answer anyway I am mature enough
    to call a crok of SHYTE a CROCK OF SHYTE.

    Lets not beat about the bush here, if the guy responsible for that 'thing'
    was here now he would be dead by now, or at least picking up his teeth.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  6. I would point out that I was not asking for help, merely making a statement
    of fact. I asked if anyone else had gotten it to work, which is difffernt
    to asking for help.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  7. Lord Turkey Cough

    Miller Guest

    OK. This sounds like you _dont want_ *any* help.
    Maybe someone could solve your problem, but i hope no one does! :p

    cu, Miller

    Miller, Feb 13, 2008
  8. Lord Turkey Cough

    Frank Guest

    Worked fine for me but why would anyone be interested in soccer?

    Frank, Feb 13, 2008
  9. Lord Turkey Cough

    Justin Guest

    Lord Turkey Cough wrote on [Wed, 13 Feb 2008 05:44:40 GMT]:
    And sound like a complete moron saying it.
    Do you often kill or beat up people that give you things for free?

    Justin, Feb 13, 2008
  10. Maybe because it is the biggest, most popular and most played sport on the
    planet? Just a wild guess.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  11. Anyway you will all be glad to know I got this
    http://www.videodownloader.fdrlab.com/
    Nothing to do with mozilla but it works
    like a dream. No farting around or p*ssing about chasing
    wild geese. Down loads it at .avi too - nice. SO I don't
    have to use some naff .flv player and have all sorts of compatibility
    problems :O)

    Ahhh.... life is sweet.... :O)

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 13, 2008
  12. Lord Turkey Cough

    Joe Guest

    Be still, my heart! My joy overflows for you, "Lord Turkey Cough".

    After all the bitching, complaining and belly-aching, you actually got
    off your ass - so to speak - , did some looking foryourself, and
    found something you seem to be happy with.

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    Joe, Feb 14, 2008
  13. Lord Turkey Cough

    Frank Guest

    Not popular in US because soccer gives no time for TV commercials.

    The Firefox add on allows saving YouTube stuff and you can download a
    free converter for viewing the flash filed.

    Frank, Feb 14, 2008
  14. Well it does not work
    http://javimoya.com/
    Even the site is down now, but I had gave up on trying to get it to work
    anyway, I wasted more time on it than I should have in the first place.
    Anyway this site works very well.
    http://www.videodownloader.fdrlab.com/
    The seem to get plenty of adds in before the game then in the break and
    then after. but anyway would you want to buy anything from someone
    who wanted to spoil your enjoyment of the game? It would have the
    opposite effect on me.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 14, 2008
  15. Well maybe my post wll save someone wasting a hour or so of their time.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 14, 2008
  16. Lord Turkey Cough

    elaich Guest

    VideoDownloader was blocked weeks ago by Youtube, if that's where you are
    trying to use it.

    elaich, Feb 14, 2008
  17. Lord Turkey Cough

    Justin Guest

    Lord Turkey Cough wrote on [Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:19:01 GMT]:
    Is it now?
    The most watched sport is Formula 1 racing, Cricket is just as popular
    as soccer.

    Justin, Feb 14, 2008
  18. Yes, I was think something like might be the case, althouogh I tried it
    somewhere
    else and it didn't work there either.
    But I have wasted enough time on it.
    It still lists utube as a site where it will work.

    Lord Turkey Cough, Feb 14, 2008
  19. Lord Turkey Cough

    elaich Guest

    DownloadHelper works great on Youtube and is better designed as well.

    elaich, Feb 15, 2008
  20. For Youtube try Tubesucker:

    http://www.newrad.com/software/tubesucker/

    Peter Boerhof, Feb 15, 2008