    570) in Linux.
    Thanks and regards,
    Ravi.

    Ravi, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Ravi

    -=-peas-=- Guest

    FU's set to comp.dcom.videoconf

    Source for a H.264 codec ? I doubt it, its too new and probably full of
    licensing implications. But you could take a look at openh323.org and
    packetizer.com to check.
    I don't know but i would guess the answer is no. I have not seen any free
    webcam s/w that can do that high a resolution, i believe the higher ones do
    FCIF.
    -=-peas-=-

    -=-peas-=-, Aug 19, 2004